ARI Image SlideShow
Joomla! slideshow, frontend slider, flickr scroller, plugin, moduleJoomla! slideshow extension which provides ability to create slideshow based on images from specific folder(s), from Flickr or Picasa.
- User friendly interface;
- Can resize images and cache them;
- Can display images in random order;
- Support ability to sort images by name, date;
- 54 transition effects;
- Can display Flickr photos based on Flickr photoset ID(s) or user ID(s);
- Can show images from Picasa albums;
- Contains 2 themes: default, gray;
- Provide ability to create your own themes;
- Can start slideshow automatically;
- Highly customizable;
- Supports possibility to show images titles which you can define in CSV file;
- Can display module in Joomla! articles with help ARI Image Slide Show plugin;
- Works in all modern browsers: IE6+, Opera, FireFox, Google Chrome, Safari and other.
Module backendBelow you can see screenshots of the module backend. Images are clickable.