- Easy to use;
- Scrolls Joomla! news with nice sliding effect;
- Can show next/prev navigation buttons;
- Supports navigation between menu items;
- Can define your own layout for slider items and title for menu items using predefined variables such as: article title,article intro text, article full text, read more link and other;
- Supports auto rotation of slider items;
- Can show nice tooltip with title for menu items;
- Supports variety of transition effects;
- Works in modern browsers: IE6+, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari and other;
- Supports multiple instance of module on one page;
- Open source and under GPL license.
ARI Smart Content is a Joomla! component which can help you to make the content of your site more attractive and user-friendly. Idea of ARI Smart content is to create a pluggable tool that combines various content effects like: accordion, tabs, popup, scrollers, news sliders, table wrappers and many other. You don't need technical knowledge to use the power of different pluggable effects in your Joomla! system. More over, you don't need to find and pay for different Joomla! components such as Joomla! tabs component, accordion component, lightbox component, Joomla! newsslider component, CSV extension and other. Now you receive it in one package and pay only once.
ARI Quiz is a Joomla quiz component which provides ability to create various tests to evaluate respondent's level of knowledge. It can help organizing quizzes on your Joomla site. It contains many settings and can be configured for your needs. You can successfully use it both for creating big quiz system on your Joomla site or simple quiz with several questions on your site.
ARI Zoom Joomla! module and plugin lets you to show a magnifier window near the image. This extension provides ability for showing image galleries based on images from server, Flickr and Picasa service and adds magnifier window for this images.
How it worksSelect necessary articles on module settings page and appropriate images for them. Configure additional parameters, if necessary. You can specify speed of slider, additional styles, width and height of slider area, you can also change slider item template. Below you can see screenshots of module settings page:
Articles Parameters (Simple Mode)
Articles Parameters (Advanced mode)